Christmas at Disney Springs
We always enjoy leisurely walking through Disney Springs and taking in the sights, sounds, and smells and at Christmas time they have ramped it up even more!
If you are looking for some fun things to do this Christmas season then check out some of the things to do at Disney Springs:
Christmas Tree Trail
– Running from November 10th through January 7th. You will have the opportunity to follow the trail of 25 Christmas trees, each tree is decorated with inspiration from a Disney character or theme. Enjoy the sights of the trees, the sounds of the music, and the feeling of the falling ‘snow’.
Soaking up Christmas
– Enjoy the lights and decorations spread throughout Disney Springs! Grab some hot chocolate and maybe enjoy the songs sung by Carolers. Do some Christmas gift shopping, no matter what Disney (and a lot of non-Disney) items are on your Christmas lists, you can find it at Disney Springs!
– DJ Dance Party for Kids at Fountain Stage. Held nightly from 7-10, this fun atmosphere will make you want to join in, or at the very least put a smile on your face while you watch!
-Enjoy Seasonal Food and Drink options throughout Disney Springs
– Tree lighting ceremony in the Once Upon a Toy Fountain play area every night at 6!
– Find the Living Statues dressed in Holiday Attire
Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt
– Held from November 10th through January 7th. Stitch needs your help! He lost his Christmas list, but it was found at Disney Springs. He now needs help finding the gifts on his list for his ‘ohana. You can pick up the Gift Hunt Booklet at any one of the 16 participating locations. The booklet included a map, clues, and stickers.
Your job is to locate each of the 12 gift hunt sites and then find the hidden Stitch holding up a present. You will then match the correct sticker with the corresponding location on your map. Stitch is tricky so be careful! After you have finished this fun game take your map to one of the 4 participating locations to collect your prize!
Santa Claus is visiting Disney Springs!
– Visit The Marketplace at Disney Springs to meet Santa and get a photo with him! Held from November 10th through December 24 daily. Monday – Thursday from noon to 10 P.M. and Friday – Sunday from 10 A.M. to 10 P.M.
Disney Springs has even made it easy and enjoyable to wait to meet Santa. You simply go the podium and provide your cell phone number. In the meantime, you can go eat, shop, and enjoy the rest of Disney Springs. When you receive a text to return, return within 10 minutes and take your place in line to meet Santa!
Photo Credit to Disney.com